Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 5 "Thoughts of a Dying Atheist" ~Muse

Please excuse my spelling error. I don't feel like fixing it. ***Atheist
Every single time I see the title of this song I get stunned. It brings so many thoughts to my mind. How scary that could be for somebody who doesn't believe anything happens after death and your end is coming soon. Religiously I don't know what to believe. I personally hope something happens after I die but I won't know that until I die. Dying is one of my greatest fears because of the unknown. I imagined a dying patient falling off a patient onto traffic. This song comes up in my ipod a lot when I am in the city so that could be why I probably imagine falling off the very tall buildings. 

If you can't read my handwriting the lyrics I wrote are:
"I know the moments near 
and there's nothing we can do
look through a faithless eye
are you afraid to die?
And it scares the hell out of me
the end is all I can see"

Here is the song:

No comments:

Post a Comment