Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 20 "My Way Home is Through You"~ My Chemical Romance

I'll let you in on a secret. I messed up the order I posted this in. This is actually day 18. I don't feel like changing everything so we'll call it day 20 but in the back of the back of your mind you know how it really is.
I like all the lyrics in this song. It is a B side to MCR's third album, The Black Parade. The guy there is Gerard way in his Black Parade uniform. He is like a superhero to me. I had the honor of meeting him at this year's New York Comic Con. He was there because he also writes and does art for comic books. It was unreal. I was never so terrified to meet anybody than I was him. It is because of My Chemical Romance, I am who I am today. You probably think that is crazy because the lyrics I present to you are "My gun fires seven different shades of shit" but it is true.

Here is a picture my friend took of me meeting him:
the song:



No comments:

Post a Comment