Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 46 "Rainy Day"~Animal Crossing Soundtrack

My art supplies are actually getting worse and worse and I'm too cheap to buy better quality at the moment. Sorry. I'm using crayola colored pencils and markers that are running dry. It looks like a kindergartner did this. **edit I just looked at it again, it looks better in person (*takes a huge sigh of relief*)

The reason there are no lyrics written is because... the are no lyrics! I think I like the music in Animal Crossing a lot more than I like most people. It is soothing and engraved into my brain because of the amount of hours I have spent playing Animal Crossing all throughout my childhood (and now). If you don't know what Animal Crossing is it is my favorite video game. You move to a town where everybody but you is an animal and everything is great. All you have to do is run around talk to your animal friends, fish, plant flowers, design clothes, furnish your house, pay off debts (and you don't even have to do that. You really don't have to do anything). This may sound boring but it's the best oh my god.

the music:



No comments:

Post a Comment