Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 55 "Utopia"~ YACHT

This took some time to do. I'd like to thank Ikea's magazine for providing me with the solid papers. Although I rushed the eye a bit being tired from the rest of this mess, This is a good example of me never being able to quite get my eye color (it is pretty close though, getting there). My eyes confused me for a while, then I decided that the color of my eye was a green/gold hazel. I probably sound like an idiot. "How can you be confused of your own eye color?" you are probably thinking. Well, when I was younger my eye color was more gold-ish, then in the 6th grade I noticed they were getting greener. Nowadays most of my iris is green but towards the pupil there is a smaller ring of gold. Now you are probably thinking "Sarah should probably shut up about her eyes". That is true. I like eyes. I draw them a lot. They interest me, they can give away a lot about a person. 'Windows to the soul'.


ANYWAYS
the song:



1 comment: