Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 54 "Nightcall"~ Kavinsky

I got this song off of the Drive soundtrack. If you have not seen the movie Drive I can not urge you enough to drop whatever you are doing and watch this movie. All the shots are beautiful, the soundtrack is great, great cast, I can go on forever on how good this movie is. It stars Ryan Gosling, Carey Mulligan, Ron Pearlman, Bryan Cranston, and Albert Brooks. It gave me a lot of respect for Ryan Gosling, I've only really known the movies he was in that are romance chick flicks (he kind of looks like he could be related to me on my dad's side of the family so I can't say I find him all that attractive but still, I respect him) this is much better than any chick flick. If it takes me to pay you to watch Drive I will (that is a lie don't expect me to give you money). Easily one of my favorite movies (probably 2nd favorite... Donnie Darko is my #1 favorite movie)


I actually used this picture for today's drawing
song:




No comments:

Post a Comment