Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 28 "The End of the World"~ Jon Walker

Excuse me, for the the picture came out a bit blurry and the lighting in my room is rather poor.

 This is a song by Jon Walker. He used to play bass in Panic! at the Disco and guitar in The Young Veins. After those two bands, he went solo. I love his solo work, I think it is really great. I got to see him play in this very small venue with about ten people. I was standing right in front of him. The stage was low and I was about two feet away from him the whole time. We talked a lot during and after the show, super nice guy, very funny. I think he liked Caitlin and I because all the other people where squealy fangirls that barely knew his music. I hope he'll come back to New York soon.
Here is a picture of Jon Walker and me:
Here is the song:


No comments:

Post a Comment