Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 29 "File Code #1459"~ The Brobecks

I'm just gonna say it. The Brobecks are fantastic. I love them. Cool music, great lyrics. I like the variation of the songs; they don't all sound the same. The lead singer Dallon Weekes recently became an official member of Panic! at the Disco (he is the new bassist), but The Brobecks is the band he was in before that (he still plans to make music with the Brobecks, just not right now).

The two people here are inspired by one of my favorite movies Disco Pigs. The two main characters Pig and Runt refer to themselves as king and queen so I thought of them when I heard the word king. I'll probably draw more related to this movie later on in this 365, even have a day based on the song at the end of the movie  (sang by my favorite actor who plays pig... Cillian Murphy).

Here is a funny picture I took of Dallon Weekes at a concert I saw him at once:
Here is the song:


No comments:

Post a Comment