Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 41 "Don't Worry We'll Always Be Watching"~ Gotye

aaaa
This didn't come out the way I had hoped. I got new ink and nibs and it turns out this sketchbook doesn't appreciate ink very much. What a bummer. When I finish this sketchbook I'll have to invest in a better one. I don't even know if you can see that it is a big black shadow with eyes and mouths. 

When you hear "We'll always be watching" that sounds kind of creepy at first (like Santa Claus),  but this song is more of the "We are looking out for you. We will protect you." kind of way (to me at least,watching the music video may make you feel different). I feel this way about posters. Some people don't like posters because they think they are creepy and staring at you all the time, but I find it almost comforting. Somebody is always watching over me (I have way too many posters on my walls. Mostly band related.)


The song:

No comments:

Post a Comment