Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 30 "The Only Way"~ Gotye

Like the Brobecks, I love the variation of Gotye's music. This song reminds me of a nice time. It reminds me of the time I saw him at Terminal 5, and this was the first song he played. From all the praise I give every musician on this blog you may not 100% believe me but Gotye is one of the greatest live performers I have ever seen. He plays so many instruments at once while singing and in between songs the small chats are always charming and fun. When I saw him Kimbra opened for him (it was her first time playing New York ever) and she came on during Gotye's set for Somebody I Used to Know (this concert was before the song blew up in the states and was played everywhere). If you have the opportunity to see Gotye SEE HIM.

The song:


A video of the performance I saw when I saw him at terminal 5 (shaky but I took it):





No comments:

Post a Comment